What starts with the letter L?
some things that start with the letter L llama lamburgini lighthouse lolly lamb lion liar lemon lipstick light lamp language lane lake list leopard loser labyrinth loquat lump loin laser lard law lease let lawyer lotion lighter ladder lady leaf lock la la land
Adjectives Starting with L to Describe a Person lame.lamentable.late.laudable.laughable.laughing.lazy.
lantern looming lolly/lollies (U.K. candy) legendary loathsome
Costumes: · E.T. · elephant · elf · Elvis Presley · eskimo
Some Halloween words that start with 'S' are: Spooky, scared, scary, scream, spider, screech, sneaky, safety, shadows, skeleton, skull, spell, spirit, scarecrow,
Since you've asked this question under English language, I looked under U.S. holidays and found Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan. There are no doubt others celebrated by other countries. Consult the following for what you're specifically looking for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country
· Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday (celebrated October 2nd in India) · Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday · Martyrs' Day (celebrated January 20th in Azerbaijan) · May Day (celebrated May 1st in Afghanistan) · Memorial Day · Mother Teresa Day (celebrated October 19th in Albania) · Mother's Day
esmerelda, elvis, ella enchanted, elle woods, emma bunton (baby spice), ellen degenerous, eva longoria, elle mcpherson, elizabeth taylor, edward scizzorhands, emma stone,
· New Year's Day · National Heroes' Day (celebrated April 28th in Barbados) · Navy Day (celebrated May 21st in Chile) · National Flag Day (celebrated June 4th in Estonia) · National Day (celebrated June 23rd in Luxembourg) · Naval Battle of Angamos (celebrated October 8th in Peru)
· St. John the Baptist Day (celebrated June 24th in Quebec Canada) · St. Patrick's Day · Statehood Day (celebrated February 5th in Serbia; June 25th in Croatia; July 6th in Lithuania; November 25th in Bosnia and Herzegovina) · Summer Day (a public holiday March 14th in Albania)
Show day: Australia St. Stephen's day: Austria Saint Ursula's day : British Virgin Islands St. George's day: Bulgaria Second day of Christmas: Bulgaria Saint Peter and Saint Paul's day: Chile Saint Joseph's day: Colombia Sacred Heart day: Colombia Statehood day: Croatia Suez Victory day: Egypt Sp...
· Harry Potter · Hawaiian · hillbilly · hospital worker · Hulk Hogan
I'm not sure what Halloween things start with an A. Except for maybe apples? Idk!
· Whit Monday (celebrated the Monday after Pentecost in The Bahamas) · Whit Sunday (Pentecost celebrated the 7th Sunday after Easter in Austria) · World Environment Day
· Australia Day (celebrated January 26th in Australia · Boxing Day (celebrated December 26th in Barbados, Bermuda, Canada & other countries) · Carnival Day (a public holiday in Argentina) · Day of the Dead (celebrated November 2nd in Brazil) · Epiphany (celebrated January 6th in Greece, Italy...
Remembrance Day is a holiday in Canada in memory of those who died in the World Wars. Observance is a word for Remembrance Day.
go as barney evil barney hes scary or a big fat guy that eats people!!!! from: Rundas
Safari hunter, sheriff and sheik are dress up costumes. They begin with the letter S.
== == == == * Playboy Playboy Bunny Po (Teletubbie) Poison Ivy (Batman) Polar Bear Policeman Policewoman Pope Popeye Presidents - Reagan, Nixon, Kennedy Bush Snr, Bush Jnr Priest Prime Minister - Tony Blair mask Princes Charles Prince Charming Princesses Princess Leah Principal Priscilla Presley ...
Tarot card reader, Tinker Bell, Tweety, Tea cup, Turtle, Train, Teacher, Tarzan, Teddy Bear, Tinman, T-Bird(Grease), Tootsie Roll, Tooth Fairy, Toucan, Telephone, Turkey, Tennis Player, and a Tiger.
Vampire, ghost, jack-o-lantern, witches, trick or treat, candy corn, goblins, ghouls,
Phantasmal Prickly Pyromaniac Phantom Perilous Pirhanna Poision Poisionous Petrifying Psycho Psychopath Pumpkin Prisioner
Kermit the Frog, king, King Kong, King Neptune, kitten and a knight are costumes. They begin with the letter k.
Haunt Halloween Horror Less directly... Hitchcock, Hell, Hilarity, Hollow, Hand
Day of the Dead is celebrated November 2nd in Brazil. It is a holiday honoring the dead with prayers, flowers and candles.
intentions for the new year
Queen's Day (celebrated April 30th in the Netherlands)
· Rambo · Red Riding Hood · referee · ringmaster · Robin Hood · rodeo rider · Ronald McDonald
(Warning Long list!) Below is a list of costume suitable for both kids, men and women (And couples!) that begin with the letter C! There are also some popular characters that begin with C that you could copy: Chicken Clown Cat Cat Woman Crayon Cheshire Cat Cleopatra Chef Chucky Cap...
- Magic - Masks - Monsters - Midnight
You might receive an Idaho Spud Candy Bar. It has a dark chocolate coating and a marshmallow center with a light cocoa flavor.
I don't know if you are thinking of animals, people or even inanimate objects, but you could try these ideas: an apple, an aardvark, ape, Abe Lincoln, abominable snowman, asparagus or an aspirin pill. I know that some of these are kinda dumb, but at least nobody else will have the same costume. H...
Umpire is a Halloween costume. It begins with the letter u.
Refreshments are served at a holiday party.
princess Leah from star wars little red Riding hood lous lane (supermans girlfriend) little mermaid little girl lesbian lolly pop
I don't know what kind of costume you need... is it for a boy or a girl? Some suggestions would be Alligator Anteater Apple Angel
· Obama, Barack · Officer · Old man · Old woman · Olivia Newton-John · Olive Oyl · Operating room orderly · Outlaw · Ozzy Osbourne
· airline pilot · ambulance attendant · angel · animal · Arabian prince/princess · astronaut
i think it may be "oct" i am looking for this same answer for my crossword and i have the "c" and the "t" but couldn't decide on the first letter. Hope that helps!
· Goo Goo Clusters · Good & Plenty
ecclesiastic, eery, effect, effigy, elegy, elixir, embody, enchant, ephemeral, epitaph, eternity, ethereal, eulogy, evanescent, evil, excitement, existence, expression
At a fancy dress party you could dress as Star Wars film character Luke Skywalker.
The centaur is a half-man and half-horse, believed to be legendary archers. Cerberus is a three-headed beast-dog from Greek Mythology, also known as the Hound of Hades. In folklore, a changeling is a fairy child that has been left in the place of a human child whom the fairies have kidnappe...
== == == == Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21, third Monday in January in the United States) Memorial Day (May 26, last Monday of May, traditionally May 30) Mischief Night- October 30 Melbourne Cup Day (Australia holiday, held on the 1st Tuesday of November - the day of the Melbourne Cup in...
A holiday that starts with the letter d is Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday celebrated around Halloween.
-Monkey -Milkmaid -Moo cow Marge Simpson, Mr Potato Head, Mr Bean, Mountie, Moulin Rouge, Morticia Addams, Monk, Moll Gangster, Mrs Claus, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Michael Jackson, Miami Vice, Mexican, Medieval Man / Woman, Meatloaf, Matron, Marley (Bob), Marilyn Monroe, Marc Anthony, Magenta...