What is a holiday that starts with S?
saint patricks day saint patricks day
Show day: Australia St. Stephen's day: Austria Saint Ursula's day : British Virgin Islands St. George's day: Bulgaria Second day of Christmas: Bulgaria Saint Peter and Saint Paul's day: Chile Saint Joseph's day: Colombia Sacred Heart day: Colombia Statehood day: Croatia Suez Victory day: Egypt Sp...
Some Halloween words that start with 'S' are: Spooky, scared, scary, scream, spider, screech, sneaky, safety, shadows, skeleton, skull, spell, spirit, scarecrow,
"Skeleton" The funnest thing just happened..I was doing my homework assignment, and I was looking for the same exact question, and I got my answer, so--thats my answer!!! :) Hope I helped you in some way!
· safari hunter · sailor · Santa · Santa's elf · Satan · scarecrow · schoolgirl · senorita · sheriff · sheik · Sherlock Holmes · Spice Girl · Spiderman · SpongeBob SquarePants · Statue of Liberty · squaw · sultan · sumo wrestler · Superman · surgeon
Queen's Day (celebrated April 30th in the Netherlands)
· St. John the Baptist Day (celebrated June 24th in Quebec Canada) · St. Patrick's Day · Statehood Day (celebrated February 5th in Serbia; June 25th in Croatia; July 6th in Lithuania; November 25th in Bosnia and Herzegovina) · Summer Day (a public holiday March 14th in Albania)
Babe, Baby, Baking, Banquet, Bauble, Bazaar, Beard, Beautification, Beauty, Bedizenment, Beginning, Belief, Bell, Belonging, Bellyful Benedicite, Benediction,, Benefactor, Benefaction, Beneficence, Benevolence, Bestowal, Bethlehem, Birth, Birthplace, Blessedness, Blessing, Blitzen (Reindeer Trans...
santa Claus school girl snow white sleeping beauty sailor soccer player safari girl spiderman superman superwoman/supergirl Sarah palin school girl spice girls scooby doo shaggy (from scooby doo) serial killer scream stalker secretary secret agent stewie sheriff saloon girl squaw surfer skater/sk...
Refreshments are served at a holiday party.
Day of the Dead is celebrated November 2nd in Brazil. It is a holiday honoring the dead with prayers, flowers and candles.
Since you've asked this question under English language, I looked under U.S. holidays and found Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan. There are no doubt others celebrated by other countries. Consult the following for what you're specifically looking for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country
· Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday (celebrated October 2nd in India) · Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday · Martyrs' Day (celebrated January 20th in Azerbaijan) · May Day (celebrated May 1st in Afghanistan) · Memorial Day · Mother Teresa Day (celebrated October 19th in Albania) · Mother's Day
Some holidays that begin with the letter A: All Saints' Day April Fool's Day Arbor Day Armed Forces Day (3rd Saturday in May) Australia Day is celebrated January 26th in Australia. It celebrates the 1788 European settlement in an area of current day Sydney.
· Australia Day (celebrated January 26th in Australia · Boxing Day (celebrated December 26th in Barbados, Bermuda, Canada & other countries) · Carnival Day (a public holiday in Argentina) · Day of the Dead (celebrated November 2nd in Brazil) · Epiphany (celebrated January 6th in Greece, Italy...
All Souls Day. All Souls Day is celebrated in Mexico and other countries as the Dia de los Muertos - Day of the Dead.
i think it may be "oct" i am looking for this same answer for my crossword and i have the "c" and the "t" but couldn't decide on the first letter. Hope that helps!
Umpire is a Halloween costume. It begins with the letter u.
· Whit Monday (celebrated the Monday after Pentecost in The Bahamas) · Whit Sunday (Pentecost celebrated the 7th Sunday after Easter in Austria) · World Environment Day
== == == == Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21, third Monday in January in the United States) Memorial Day (May 26, last Monday of May, traditionally May 30) Mischief Night- October 30 Melbourne Cup Day (Australia holiday, held on the 1st Tuesday of November - the day of the Melbourne Cup in...
A holiday that starts with the letter d is Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday celebrated around Halloween.
Jewish New Year Jan Hus Day (celebrated July 6th in Czech Republic) January 1st July 4th
Ohi Day is celebrated October 28th in Greece and Cyprus. It commemorates Greece's rejection of Benito Mussolini's demand that Greece allow Axis powers to occupy strategic locations in Greece.
· Harry Potter · Hawaiian · hillbilly · hospital worker · Hulk Hogan
Vampire, ghost, jack-o-lantern, witches, trick or treat, candy corn, goblins, ghouls,
New Year's National Doctor's day National Day of Prayer
Thanksgiving The Vietnamese lunar New Year celebration is Tet. thanksgiving Thanksgiving
· New Year's Day · National Heroes' Day (celebrated April 28th in Barbados) · Navy Day (celebrated May 21st in Chile) · National Flag Day (celebrated June 4th in Estonia) · National Day (celebrated June 23rd in Luxembourg) · Naval Battle of Angamos (celebrated October 8th in Peru)
Safari hunter, sheriff and sheik are dress up costumes. They begin with the letter S.
beneficent, beautify, beautiful, bodacious, brave, beatitude, benevolent, beauteous, benign, beneficial, big-hearted, bountiful, bright, balanced, brilliant, best, better, betterment, boon, boom, blossom, blossomed, bedazzle, bargain, baccalaureate, becalm, befit, befitting, brainy, brawny, brawn...
Adjectives Starting with L to Describe a Person lame.lamentable.late.laudable.laughable.laughing.lazy.
Phantasmal Prickly Pyromaniac Phantom Perilous Pirhanna Poision Poisionous Petrifying Psycho Psychopath Pumpkin Prisioner
Costumes: · E.T. · elephant · elf · Elvis Presley · eskimo
Haunt Halloween Horror Less directly... Hitchcock, Hell, Hilarity, Hollow, Hand
· Goo Goo Clusters · Good & Plenty
intentions for the new year
I don't know if you are thinking of animals, people or even inanimate objects, but you could try these ideas: an apple, an aardvark, ape, Abe Lincoln, abominable snowman, asparagus or an aspirin pill. I know that some of these are kinda dumb, but at least nobody else will have the same costume. H...
Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead), November 1 & 2
(Warning Long list!) Below is a list of costume suitable for both kids, men and women (And couples!) that begin with the letter C! There are also some popular characters that begin with C that you could copy: Chicken Clown Cat Cat Woman Crayon Cheshire Cat Cleopatra Chef Chucky Cap...
shopping decorations food Drinking
There is Unification Day for the following countries: Bulgaria Cameroon Ukraine Also, Myanmar has Union Day.