What is a holiday that begins with the letter x?
Xalqaro Xotin-Qizlar Kuni (International Women's Day) is celebrated March 8th in Uzbekistan. It begins with the letter x.
Some holidays that begin with the letter A: All Saints' Day April Fool's Day Arbor Day Armed Forces Day (3rd Saturday in May) Australia Day is celebrated January 26th in Australia. It celebrates the 1788 European settlement in an area of current day Sydney.
Ohi Day is celebrated October 28th in Greece and Cyprus. It commemorates Greece's rejection of Benito Mussolini's demand that Greece allow Axis powers to occupy strategic locations in Greece.
== == == == Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21, third Monday in January in the United States) Memorial Day (May 26, last Monday of May, traditionally May 30) Mischief Night- October 30 Melbourne Cup Day (Australia holiday, held on the 1st Tuesday of November - the day of the Melbourne Cup in...
A holiday that starts with the letter d is Day of the Dead, a Mexican holiday celebrated around Halloween.
Jewish New Year Jan Hus Day (celebrated July 6th in Czech Republic) January 1st July 4th
New Year's National Doctor's day National Day of Prayer
Thanksgiving The Vietnamese lunar New Year celebration is Tet. thanksgiving Thanksgiving
There is Unification Day for the following countries: Bulgaria Cameroon Ukraine Also, Myanmar has Union Day.
The abominable snowman is one example. The akhlut is an Inuit orca-wolf hybrid. An allip is the spectral remains of someone driven to suicide by madness. Anakim is a race of giants from Hebrew literature. In some literature and folklores, angels can be evil or corrupt beings too. A...
First Name B: Babe Didrikson, 6x women's athlete of the year, golfer and other sports Ben Wallace, NBA player Bobby Orr, NHL player, retired Ben Rothesberger, NFL QB Brett Favre, NFL QB Babe Ruth, baseball legend Billie Jean King, 1970's tennis pro Bill Lambeer, NBA star (retired) Ben Hogan, pro...
-Monkey -Milkmaid -Moo cow Marge Simpson, Mr Potato Head, Mr Bean, Mountie, Moulin Rouge, Morticia Addams, Monk, Moll Gangster, Mrs Claus, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Michael Jackson, Miami Vice, Mexican, Medieval Man / Woman, Meatloaf, Matron, Marley (Bob), Marilyn Monroe, Marc Anthony, Magenta...
· Rambo · Red Riding Hood · referee · ringmaster · Robin Hood · rodeo rider · Ronald McDonald
The centaur is a half-man and half-horse, believed to be legendary archers. Cerberus is a three-headed beast-dog from Greek Mythology, also known as the Hound of Hades. In folklore, a changeling is a fairy child that has been left in the place of a human child whom the fairies have kidnappe...
Costumes that start with the letter o: old man old woman Olive Oyl operating room orderly outlaw
Quench Gum Quince google it it will show a pic :) Quince candy, see the recipe below. · Quench Gum
· ambulance attendant · angel · animal · astronaut
== == == == Valerie Bertinelli Vanessa Marcil Vanessa A. Williams (Soul Food, Melrose Place) Vanessa L. Williams (former Miss America, Ugly Betty) Vin Diesel Vince Vaughn Vincent Martella Vincent Spano Vincent d'Onofrio Vince Van Patten Vanessa Hudgens Victor Webber Victor Garber Victoria Beckham...
ecclesiastic, eery, effect, effigy, elegy, elixir, embody, enchant, ephemeral, epitaph, eternity, ethereal, eulogy, evanescent, evil, excitement, existence, expression
April Fool's Day is a special day to play pranks on your family and friends. Armistice Day is celebrated November 11th in Belgium & France.
Advent calendar, "Away In A Manger" (Christmas Carol), garland, gift giving, greeting cards, goodwill, Grinch and "Go Tell It On The Mountain" (a spiritual Christmas song) are Christmas words.
Show day: Australia St. Stephen's day: Austria Saint Ursula's day : British Virgin Islands St. George's day: Bulgaria Second day of Christmas: Bulgaria Saint Peter and Saint Paul's day: Chile Saint Joseph's day: Colombia Sacred Heart day: Colombia Statehood day: Croatia Suez Victory day: Egypt Sp...
Queen's Day (celebrated April 30th in the Netherlands)
quick silver quikzips Quo cosmetics Qing Hu footwear not a whole lot of brands with the letter q not like h for hanes
Terrifying Troll Tricks Treats Tootsie Rolls Time Change
Bat, Beast, Boo, Broom, Bones, Black, Be-devil, Brood,
orange October ogre (another word for monster) oodles of candy owl occult odd, ominous occurrences um i guess October
Yikes!! Yellow Lantern, Yummies, Yuckies, Youngsters...
Some Halloween words that begin with the letter Q are queer quiver quiet
Halloween costumes: · Incredible Hulk · Indian · Indiana Jones · Inmate
teddy bear...peice of toast...tree...teletubby...
Refreshments are served at a holiday party.
Some Halloween words that start with 'S' are: Spooky, scared, scary, scream, spider, screech, sneaky, safety, shadows, skeleton, skull, spell, spirit, scarecrow,
Day of the Dead is celebrated November 2nd in Brazil. It is a holiday honoring the dead with prayers, flowers and candles.
Costumes: · E.T. · elephant · elf · Elvis Presley · eskimo
Nightmare and ninja costume are Halloween words. They begin with the letter n.
Since you've asked this question under English language, I looked under U.S. holidays and found Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan. There are no doubt others celebrated by other countries. Consult the following for what you're specifically looking for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country
· Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday (celebrated October 2nd in India) · Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday · Martyrs' Day (celebrated January 20th in Azerbaijan) · May Day (celebrated May 1st in Afghanistan) · Memorial Day · Mother Teresa Day (celebrated October 19th in Albania) · Mother's Day
Cheerleader, Cleopatra and cowgirl are girl fancy dress costumes. They begin with the letter c.
· Australia Day (celebrated January 26th in Australia · Boxing Day (celebrated December 26th in Barbados, Bermuda, Canada & other countries) · Carnival Day (a public holiday in Argentina) · Day of the Dead (celebrated November 2nd in Brazil) · Epiphany (celebrated January 6th in Greece, Italy...
Sure, I can't think of anything else, except for an orange.
· ambulance attendant · angel · animal · astronaut
· New Year's Day · National Heroes' Day (celebrated April 28th in Barbados) · Navy Day (celebrated May 21st in Chile) · National Flag Day (celebrated June 4th in Estonia) · National Day (celebrated June 23rd in Luxembourg) · Naval Battle of Angamos (celebrated October 8th in Peru)
· St. John the Baptist Day (celebrated June 24th in Quebec Canada) · St. Patrick's Day · Statehood Day (celebrated February 5th in Serbia; June 25th in Croatia; July 6th in Lithuania; November 25th in Bosnia and Herzegovina) · Summer Day (a public holiday March 14th in Albania)
· Whit Monday (celebrated the Monday after Pentecost in The Bahamas) · Whit Sunday (Pentecost celebrated the 7th Sunday after Easter in Austria) · World Environment Day
· Harry Potter · Hawaiian · hillbilly · hospital worker · Hulk Hogan
Adjectives Starting with L to Describe a Person lame.lamentable.late.laudable.laughable.laughing.lazy.
(Warning Long list!) Below is a list of costume suitable for both kids, men and women (And couples!) that begin with the letter R! There are also some popular characters that begin with R that you could copy: Rabbit Robin Hood Rocky (Little) Red Riding Hood Rudolph/Reindeer Reaper Rapunzel Rubik ...
Umpire is a Halloween costume. It begins with the letter u.