Cheerleader, Cleopatra and cowgirl are girl fancy dress costumes. They begin with the letter c.
princess Leah from star wars little red Riding hood lous lane (supermans girlfriend) little mermaid little girl lesbian lolly pop
· New Year's Day · National Heroes' Day (celebrated April 28th in Barbados) · Navy Day (celebrated May 21st in Chile) · National Flag Day (celebrated June 4th in Estonia) · National Day (celebrated June 23rd in Luxembourg) · Naval Battle of Angamos (celebrated October 8th in Peru)
New Year's National Doctor's day National Day of Prayer
intentions for the new year
boo trick treat A Boo Coffin, costume, creepy, candy Dracula Eeek! Frankenstein Ghost, ghoul, gobblin Halloween, haunted house I Jack-o-lantern K L Mummy, Monster N O Pumpkin, Poltergeist Q R Skeleton, spooky, spider Trick-or-treat U Vampire Werewolf. witch X Y Zombie
Ohi Day is celebrated October 28th in Greece and Cyprus. It commemorates Greece's rejection of Benito Mussolini's demand that Greece allow Axis powers to occupy strategic locations in Greece.
· Australia Day (celebrated January 26th in Australia · Boxing Day (celebrated December 26th in Barbados, Bermuda, Canada & other countries) · Carnival Day (a public holiday in Argentina) · Day of the Dead (celebrated November 2nd in Brazil) · Epiphany (celebrated January 6th in Greece, Italy...
Since you've asked this question under English language, I looked under U.S. holidays and found Rosh Hashanah and Ramadan. There are no doubt others celebrated by other countries. Consult the following for what you're specifically looking for: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_holidays_by_country
Safari hunter, sheriff and sheik are dress up costumes. They begin with the letter S.
· painter · panda · parlor maid · peasant · penguin · Peter Pan · Pied Piper · pilgrim · pilot · pirate · Pocahontas · policeman · Pooh Bear · Pope · Popeye · postman · priest · princess · prisoner · professor
You might receive an Idaho Spud Candy Bar. It has a dark chocolate coating and a marshmallow center with a light cocoa flavor.
Jewish New Year Jan Hus Day (celebrated July 6th in Czech Republic) January 1st July 4th
Umpire is a Halloween costume. It begins with the letter u.
haloween dates back to pagan times (pre christianity) when it was known as All Hallows Eve During the Middle Ages (about 600 years ago), the Roman Catholic Church at that time, decided to make the change-over from pagan religion to Christianity a bit easier, and therefore allowed the new converts...
· Rambo · Red Riding Hood · referee · ringmaster · Robin Hood · rodeo rider · Ronald McDonald
== == == == Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (January 21, third Monday in January in the United States) Memorial Day (May 26, last Monday of May, traditionally May 30) Mischief Night- October 30 Melbourne Cup Day (Australia holiday, held on the 1st Tuesday of November - the day of the Melbourne Cup in...
Yikes!! Yellow Lantern, Yummies, Yuckies, Youngsters...
Apron, bonnet, coat, diaper, earrings, fatigues, gloves, hosiery, Izod shirt, jeans, kimono, leotards, mini skirt, negligee, overalls, pants, Quiksilver brand T-shirts, raincoat, stockings, trousers, underwear, vest, windbreaker, yarmulke and zoot suit are clothing items in my bag. They begin wit...
go as barney evil barney hes scary or a big fat guy that eats people!!!! from: Rundas
The abominable snowman is one example. The akhlut is an Inuit orca-wolf hybrid. An allip is the spectral remains of someone driven to suicide by madness. Anakim is a race of giants from Hebrew literature. In some literature and folklores, angels can be evil or corrupt beings too. A...
some things that start with the letter L llama lamburgini lighthouse lolly lamb lion liar lemon lipstick light lamp language lane lake list leopard loser labyrinth loquat lump loin laser lard law lease let lawyer lotion lighter ladder lady leaf lock la la land
· Obama, Barack · Officer · Old man · Old woman · Olivia Newton-John · Olive Oyl · Operating room orderly · Outlaw · Ozzy Osbourne
ecclesiastic, eery, effect, effigy, elegy, elixir, embody, enchant, ephemeral, epitaph, eternity, ethereal, eulogy, evanescent, evil, excitement, existence, expression
Some holidays that begin with the letter A: All Saints' Day April Fool's Day Arbor Day Armed Forces Day (3rd Saturday in May) Australia Day is celebrated January 26th in Australia. It celebrates the 1788 European settlement in an area of current day Sydney.
April Fool's Day is a special day to play pranks on your family and friends. Armistice Day is celebrated November 11th in Belgium & France.
· Goo Goo Clusters · Good & Plenty
santa Claus school girl snow white sleeping beauty sailor soccer player safari girl spiderman superman superwoman/supergirl Sarah palin school girl spice girls scooby doo shaggy (from scooby doo) serial killer scream stalker secretary secret agent stewie sheriff saloon girl squaw surfer skater/sk...
· gangster · geisha · George Washington · Geronimo · ghost · gladiator · godfather · golfer · gorilla · grim reaper · gypsy
One time, I took a blanket, or in summer, a fly blanket, and put some Crete Paper all over it in different colors and shredded it with scissors. I did the same thing with a slinky and the horse looked like a pinata! I put some on her legs and tail. I wore a sombrero and carried a stick.
The centaur is a half-man and half-horse, believed to be legendary archers. Cerberus is a three-headed beast-dog from Greek Mythology, also known as the Hound of Hades. In folklore, a changeling is a fairy child that has been left in the place of a human child whom the fairies have kidnappe...
· ambulance attendant · angel · animal · astronaut
Kermit the Frog, king, King Kong, King Neptune, kitten and a knight are costumes. They begin with the letter k.
· Harry Potter · Hawaiian · hillbilly · hospital worker · Hulk Hogan
Greek Letters Day is the celebration of the Three Hierarchs of the Orthodox Church:St. Basil the Great, St. Gregory the Theologian, and St. John Chrysostom. The Orthodox Church considers the Three Hierarchs the most important Teachers and Fathers for the development and growth of the church. The ...
· Mahatma Gandhi's Birthday (celebrated October 2nd in India) · Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday · Martyrs' Day (celebrated January 20th in Azerbaijan) · May Day (celebrated May 1st in Afghanistan) · Memorial Day · Mother Teresa Day (celebrated October 19th in Albania) · Mother's Day
You might receive a bag of Oreo cookies in your trick-or-treat bag.
I'm not sure what Halloween things start with an A. Except for maybe apples? Idk!
· safari hunter · sailor · Santa · Santa's elf · Satan · scarecrow · schoolgirl · senorita · sheriff · sheik · Sherlock Holmes · Spice Girl · Spiderman · SpongeBob SquarePants · Statue of Liberty · squaw · sultan · sumo wrestler · Superman · surgeon
Costumes that start with the letter o: old man old woman Olive Oyl operating room orderly outlaw