14 Basic YOGA POSES FOR BEGINNERS At Home
Yoga at home: 5 asanas for beginners
Breathing and Bending:
• 10 reps on each side at the beginning of the workout;
• keep your back straight;
• exercise slowly at a pace that suits you;
• focus on your breathing and your thoughts;
• if you have a fitness tracker, try to catch your heart rate at the beginning and keep track of so that it does not increase much;
• if you feel that it is difficult for you, then it is better to do 5 reps on each side, but correctly.
Pull the knees to the chest:
• do the exercise for a minute;
• after the first approach, take a break of 30 seconds and repeat the exercise for 30 seconds;
• try to keep one pace throughout the exercise;
• straighten up and restore breathing.
Stretching the back of the thigh:
• 10 reps for each leg;
• a break of 30 seconds;
• repetition of 10 inclinations to each leg;
• make sure that the supporting leg remains straight;
• if you perform the exercise correctly, you will definitely feel how the back surface of the supporting thigh is stretching feet.
Arch your back. Cat's pose:
• we perform the exercise as a cool down to our exercises;
• 15 repetitions each;
• a break of 15 seconds - another 15 repetitions;
Cool down. Downward-facing dog:
• do the reverse of the previous exercise;
• pull the lower back up;
• 10 reps, 2 sets every other break.
At the end of your exercise, take a few minutes of meditation. Sit in a comfortable position and say your directive for the day ahead.