The Benefits of Detoxing
What is detox and why do you need it?
Every day detox programs are gaining popularity on the Internet. To lose weight in a record number of days, to cleanse your body of toxins and toxins - well, perhaps it really sounds tempting. We were able to talk with the # 1 nutritionist in Russia, according to Forbes magazine, the head of the Royal Diet company Margarita Koroleva and ask her the most common questions about detox programs that we could find on the Web. p>
Royal Ration First Meal and Meal Diary
- All detox programs are based on the principle of fractional nutrition. Why is fractional nutrition so popular and how does it help to start the cleansing process?
Margarita Koroleva: Fractionality and frequency of nutrition perfectly stimulates intestinal motility, due to which there is an improvement in all metabolic processes, including the number of processes for removing harmful substances from our body. In addition, increased peristalsis does not allow toxins that come along with some harmful products to linger. A deeper purification is carried out by the active substances in our detox courses.
7: 00-7: 30 - juice;
9: 00-9: 30 - snack;
11: 00-12: 00 - soup;
13: 00-14: 00 - smoothies;
15: 00-16: 00 - juice;
17: 00-18: 00 - salad;
19: 00-20: 00 - juice.
- What ingredients can you call universal?
- Citrus fruits - contain a rich multivitamin composition and are among the leaders in the content of vitamin C. They have enough fiber to actively start digestion.
- Celery is often used in our detox programs due to its content of vitamins A, E, K and B group, as well as its high amount of trace elements. Contains a large amount of antioxidants that enhance the body's natural cleaning functions, as well as certain substances that have a positive effect on blood viscosity.
- Green apple , which contains a large amount of pectin substances, which, being in the intestines, perfectly draw out harmful toxins from the body.
First meal. Juice based on lemon, orange, ginger and physalis. Invigorates and tones up!
- What goals are usually set by people who order detox and how much days of detox program is optimal for achieving each of the goals?
- As a rule, people ordering a detox program have several goals - to reduce weight and naturally cleanse the body. At the same time, it is important to understand that for weight loss, longer proper nutrition is needed, which we always inform about before prescribing the program. In this case, it would be best to first spend some time ona limited calorie program, and detox at the end or in the middle. If a person is not worried about being overweight and the goal is only to cleanse, you can only do a detox with the right entry and exit from it.
- The first meal is cold-pressed juice, is it dangerous for the stomach to drink juice on an empty stomach?
- Long-term use of juices on an empty stomach can lead to stomach problems. If there are no problems with the gastrointestinal tract, then the detox program can be safely tried. Among the contraindications to the use of juices are any inflammatory diseases of the stomach and intestines, especially in the acute stage.
Evening snack - salad with raspberry sauce and a daily meal - an almond milk smoothie. Hearty and healthy.
- In your recipes you often use superfoods (chia, almond milk, etc. ). What is superfood? And how useful is it really?
- Superfoods are foods that contain the maximum amount of myuronutrients - vitamins and antioxidants. Eating superfoods every day is credible for improving well-being, vitality and overall well-being. Almost every one of our juices contains one of these products, and this is the success of the entire program. In addition, there are superfoods in weight loss programs, they help to quickly restore lightness and accelerate metabolism in the early stages. Thanks to such products, we achieve a good vitamin composition even in the lowest calorie programs.
Chia seeds (ideally combined with coconut and almond milk, they resemble porridge in consistency with a very unusual taste),
nuts (a tasty and pleasant addition to the meal, and most importantly - it is the richest source of protein and vegetable fats),
fresh berries and fruits ( sweet smoothies and juices are my greatest love, they resemble fruit yogurt in consistency, but they do not contain additional sugars, which means they are much healthier),
almond milk (I tried this for the first time superfood and now I add it everywhere, even in coffee).
- The detox program I went through includes not only juices and smoothies, but soups and snacks. Why did you decide to diversify the classic program and what is the highlight of this particular approach?
- Not all people can tolerate only juices well. Some have limiting health problems, and some simply do not really like such food. We are always ready to provide several programs to choose from. In addition, the use of dishes from live cuisine, subjectwith minimal heat treatment and containing exclusively plant components only enhances the effect of cleansing due to the large amount of fiber included in them. And, of course, our dishes contain a maximum of vitamins and nutrients.
- What absolutely should not be done when switching to detox food?
- When carrying out detox, we recommend giving up meat, fish, eggs and dairy products. In addition, alcohol is categorically contraindicated. If you neglect these rules, the effect of the cleansing programs can be completely lost.
- How many kilograms per week can you lose without harming the body?
- The figure of weight loss is always individual. It depends on the amount of the initial body weight, on the amount of excess fluid, the degree of activity and the number of muscle cells, hormonal characteristics. Typically, the average weight loss per week is in the range of 4-6%.
Grocery pack for one day. Every day at 6:30 a courier came to me and brought the program for a day. All products are stored for 36 hours.
Top 5 tips from Margarita Koroleva, which will help to strengthen the effect of the detox program.
1. Drink plenty of water. In the absence of problems from the cardiovascular system and kidneys, it is recommended to drink at least two liters of water per day, and most of it should be drunk in the morning, leaving no more than two glasses for the evening.
2. Get enough sleep. A healthy and adequate sleep allows all the cells of our body to rest, as the activity of most of them decreases at this time. In case of sleep disturbance or chronic lack of sleep, pathological processes occur that can reduce the immune defense of our body, increase nervous tension, increase the risks of developing heart and vascular diseases, and also slow down metabolism, which will further lead to an increase in excess body weight.
3. Right start. Preparing for detox is about gradually reducing calories and avoiding most unhealthy foods. For the last two to three days before the program, you can follow the vegetarian menu. This approach allows you to prepare the digestive system for a change in diet and perfectly transfer the cleansing program.
4. Successful completion. Exiting detox is like preparing for it. It is necessary to gradually increase the calorie content of food and gradually introduce such products as meat, fish, eggs into the diet. Since all organs of the digestive system during the program were in a state of nooya, too strong and sharp load on them can negatively affect them up to the development of inflammatory diseases.
5. Sweet without harming the figure. You can sweeten the dish with available dried fruits, such as dried apricots or prunes, as well as a spoonful of honey or maple syrup.