What will happen if you plank every day for 1 minute
What happens to your body if you do the plank every day?
Plank is a static exercise on the floor with an emphasis on the hands or forearms. This exercise is considered one of the most effective ways to get rid of your stomach and tighten your body. All you need to do it is your own weight and a flat surface.
There are about 100 bar options. Classic: Get into a push-up position, bend your elbows 90 degrees and transfer your weight to your forearms. The whole body should form one straight line, the stomach is tucked up, the muscles are tense.
Put together your workout: exercise constructor for girls
Circular functional training at home
Plank emphasis. Pumping abs for summer
We will tell you how to achieve an ideal figure, leaving only one exercise in your workout.
- Keep your head and neck loose and relaxed.
- Keep your hands straight in front of you or cross them.
- The elbows are strictly under the shoulder joints so as not to put unnecessary stress on the shoulders.
- The loin must not be rounded or sagged.
- Legs should remain straight and tense. Otherwise, the main load will go to the lower back, and not to the abdominal muscles.
- Breathe slowly and steadily.
What to expect from the bar: will there be a result?
1. Strengthening the muscles of the back.
2. Your core muscles will become stronger.
3. Metabolic acceleration.
4. Improving posture.
5. Improving flexibility.
Pros and cons of exercise:
- Even a beginner in the world of sports and fitness can do the plank.
- The plank will strengthen the muscle that supports your spine.
- The plank is a unique exercise that will make your body work almost entirely.
- The plank will strengthen your back and buttocks.
- Regular planking will help you maintain a straight posture and a straight back.
- Many variations of the exercise performance. You can find the one that suits you.
- You can perform the plank anywhere: at home, on the street, in the hall.
Improper exercise can put pressure on the spinal discs, lower back and shoulder joints.
- The plank does not help to remove the belly and get rid of the sides! This exercise is designed to tone muscles, not burn fat.
- Prolonged planking can lead to high blood pressure.
How long does it take to keep the bar?
The answer to this question is purely individual. ExecutingExercise as much as your body allows. Beginners can hold out for 15-30 seconds. The main thing is not to increase the duration to the detriment of technique.
Don't do this: 5 basic exercises that you are doing wrong
Fitness - mistakes. How not to harm yourself during fitness?
Canadian scientists conducted a study in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning , the conclusion of which: long planks are not as effective as several short sets. Professor of the University of Waterloo, Dr. Stuart McGill believes that going to the record and trying to keep the bar as long as possible is useless for health.
However, if the spirit of competition is close to you, you can try to break the record of Dane Tom Hall. He stood in the plank for 4 hours and 28 minutes. Tom has been preparing for the record for a whole year, for the last 4 months he has been fully focused on adhering to training, nutrition and rest.
The bar should not be done during pregnancy and for any back injuries. In the presence of hernias in any of the parts of the spine and problems with joints - wrist, elbow, shoulder, ankle. Also, if you have a tendency to high blood pressure, exacerbation of a chronic illness, fever for any of the possible reasons, the bar is contraindicated.