Victor Gusev: the only medicine is sports
On July 7-9, near Nizhny Novgorod, a large-scale music festival ALFA FUTURE PEOPLE was held, within the framework of which our editorial staff managed to talk with one of the invited guests, TV presenter Viktor Gusev.
- Why did you decide to host participation in the ALFA FUTURE PEOPLE festival?
- Let's start with the fact that I work with Alfa-Bank, since I am always interested in everything related to football, especially the World Cup, and Alfa-Bank is a sponsor World Cup 2018. For me, participation in ALFA FUTURE PEOPLE is rather a continuation of our interesting cooperation, because I love music festivals themselves. This is an absolutely unique atmosphere, although I am not a fan of electronic music myself, I still prefer classical rock.
- Which sports grounds of the festival have you already visited?
- Me I am primarily interested in football, so the first thing I did was walk past the football field. The organizers, of course, tried to outplay the weather, but it is still not in perfect condition. Regarding the rest: I know that this year there are a lot of different sports at the festival. I think it's great when there is variety.
- This year the weather has interfered, and what other obstacles can there be for doing sports?
- An unhealthy lifestyle, although this is the only remedy for sports. Well, I don't see anything else. You can play sports at any age and in any condition.
- Games in extreme conditions are more interesting to comment on?
- Among other things, today there will be a table football tournament, which I I will comment, but this is not surprising. I have commented on anything, even pig races, such things are also interesting. What about such games in the mud - we all went through. I grew up at a time when there were no luxurious lawns to rent. We found a playground, trampled down the snow for an hour and a half, then played for an hour and a half. They played on the asphalt, on some kind of rubber mats that are moving apart. So we're used to it.
- The festival participants are mostly young people. Do you think the modern generation is more picky about conditions than people of your age?
- I don't know, it's hard for me to judge, but someone came out to play. In any case, football has not become less popular, just maybe the guys are used to more comfort. For example, when I started to play, we had balls with lacing, and when they served you and you beat your head, you close your eyes, jump and think: If only you didn't have the lacing in the middle of your forehead, this scar remains immediately! And now there are luxurious balls, boots, uniform, so the attitude has probably changed a little. For us it is normal weather, normal field.
- Now there is a trend towards a healthy lifestyle. How do you feel about this?
- Ifthere is an incentive and it leads to sports - why not? Another thing is that I have always liked games more than any individual lessons. This develops a team spirit, and then, if you exercise regularly, of course, your body will be in good shape. In general, you need to run every day or at least walk, depending on age. I walk six kilometers every day on the track. Now there is a fashion for such a good thing - plank exercise , you must also do it. With its help, you can achieve results very quickly and with less risk to the body, even than if you go to the gym. Some elements of twisting and exercises can be dangerous, but in the bar there is none of this. Everything there is designed for an ordinary person.
- How organically, in your opinion, did the sport fit into the atmosphere of the music festival?
- In general, I always thought that these were very close things. It seemed to me that you could even make a radio program, where music flows into sports, say, rock music, football, music ... But I was told that no, that it should be different programs and different audiences. It seemed strange to me, because all my friends are people who combine these two interests. For me, it is completely logical that there is sports as part of a music festival, and after sports you can go and listen to your favorite band somewhere.
- Please give advice for the future to all the participants of the ALFA FUTURE PEOPLE festival.
- It seems to me that they have everything. People who come in such weather to have fun and listen to music have optimism, they have a correct attitude towards life. I wish to be kinder to each other. Kindness is the most important quality. This, in general, has nothing to do with football and music, although it has to do with both.