Learn American Holidays - New Year's Day Holiday
New Year's holidays: where to go and what to see?
Very soon the pre-New Year bustle will subside and we will have only a week to relax and spend time with family and friends. What to do with
children during the winter holidays so that you do not have to be bored - we will tell you in our selection.
Idea # 1. Skating rink
Issue price: from 0 to 750 rubles per ticket.
Spending time with your family at the skating rink is a great way to catch the New Year's mood and “ load ”your body with such necessary physical activity. So, feel free to take your skates and go to the nearest ice arena, you definitely won't be bored!
Photo: Anastasia Tsymbarevich, “Championship”
● Skating rink “Park of Legends”. Check the opening hours.
Weekend in Moscow: opening of the ice rink in the Park of Legends
Opening of one of the best ice arenas according to professional hockey players.
● Skating rink at VDNKh. Find out the work schedule.
● Skating rink on Red Square (on weekdays from 11:00 to 15:30 admission to the skating rink is free).
Photo: Anastasia Tsymbarevich, "Championship"
Idea # 2. Cinema
Issue price: from 300 to 1000 rubles.
New Year's holidays are an ideal time for a family trip to the cinema.
Editors' Choice :
● Upward movement is a sports novelty of domestic rental.
This is a story about a legendary triumph. About the great coach who made the impossible. He had a dream - to make our basketball team the most powerful team in the world, and he made his dream come true. Its top was
epoch-making three seconds and the gold of the national team at the Munich 1972 Olympics.
Nobody even thought that it was possible: for the first time in 36 years the invincible USA team was defeated!
“Moving upward”: 3 seconds that shook the world
A film about the legendary basketball game at the Munich Olympics is released.
● Celebration Trouble - a festive comedy from the creators of the beloved film “1 + 1”. In the center of the plot is the main character, who received a large order for holding a wedding in a 17th century mansion. Everything is under his control: not only cooks, waiters, photographer, but also a festive atmosphere and general happiness... It would seem that
can go wrong? As you know, if something can happen, it does happen…
Idea # 3. Fairs and Festivals
Issue Price: Free.
● Travel to Christmas ... About 70 venues throughout Moscow will hold free concerts and master classes.
● The Ice Moscow Festival will decorate Victory Park with ice sculptures on the eve of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
● You can also give children a sense of the holiday by visiting the Christmas market on Red Square, VDNKh, Cheryomushkinsky market, where classic and unusual Christmas drinks and sweets, souvenirs are sold.
The fairs are open until the end of February.
Idea # 4. The main Christmas trees of the country
Every child wants to dance around the Christmas tree, call Santa Claus and
receive a cherished sweet gift. Muscovites will be able to attend New Year's
performances in the Kremlin and the Streletsky Chambers.
Idea # 5. Scientific New Year in Zaryadye
Question price: free.
This winter Zaryadye Park will tell everyone why Santa Claus has a red nose, where the Snow Maiden took on how to cook molecular caviar and what happens to the face when we go out into the street. Every child will be able to conduct an experiment on creating artificial snow for free and not only.
Idea # 5. Museums
Issue price: from 0 to 1000 rubles.
During the New Year holidays, residents of the capital will be able to visit about 90 museums for free. Among them: Darwin Museum, Tsaritsyno, Museum-Reserve
During all New Year's holidays in the Museum of Cosmonautics a New Year's show will be held
Space adventures of Belka and Strelka, where the baby and their parents will be told
a fantastic interpretation of the history of famous dogs. Each ticket to the
show is accompanied by a tube of space food and the opportunity to visit all the available expositions of the museum.
Idea # 6. Squash
Issue price: up to 1000 rubles.
To pick up a racket, and how to warm up after long New Year's gatherings at the
table is what you need! Squash is the perfect fat burning workout. During one lesson, up to 900 kcal (!) Is burned. Bring the whole family with you: while
adults engage in a serious fight on the court, your little one will be able to learn the basics of
game together with a personal trainer.
National Squash Center opening hours :
December 31 - until 19:00
January 1 - day off
January 2-8 - from 9:00 to 00:00
The editors are trying: chess on the court. His Majesty Squash
Play squash to lose weight, go on a budget at Harvard and get emotional relief.
Clarify about personal and group training is necessaryabout at
administrators at the reception, tel. (495) 788-00- 00 (united with World Class Strogino).