If You Eat an Avocado a Day For a Month, Here's What Will Happen to You
Most Popular Weight Loss Product: 6 Avocado Recipes
In 2018, avocado continues to be one of the most fashionable weight loss products and conquers the hearts of athletes and fitness girls around the world. Surely many of you have at least once met salads, egg dishes and sandwiches with the addition of avocado in the menu of cafes and restaurants, but few people know how to diversify their diet on their own, using a versatile green fruit for making breakfast, lunch and dinner. In our selection we have collected several healthy recipes for dishes with the addition of avocado.
Avocado for breakfast
Smoothie - a quick, hearty and healthy option for any breakfast. And the presence of avocado makes this drink even more satisfying and unusual.
● avocado - 1 pc .;
● wheat sprouts - 100 gr .;
● kefir - 150 ml .;
● honey - 20 gr.
● Peel the avocado, remove the pit, chop and place the fruit in a blender.
● Add wheat germ and honey, grind until smooth. Add kefir to the resulting mass and stir.
An excellent substitute for high-calorie American wheat flour pancakes.
● avocado - 3- 4 things.;
● eggs - 4 pcs .;
● coconut flour - 3 tbsp. l .;
● crushed flax seeds - 2 tbsp. l .;
● maple syrup - 2 tbsp. l .;
● vanilla extract - 1 tbsp. l .;
● baking powder - 1 tbsp. l .;
● chopped cinnamon - ½ tbsp. l .;
● apple cider vinegar - ½ tsp;
● salt - ¼ tsp;
● Puree the avocado (with a fork or in a blender), mix it with eggs, maple syrup, vanilla and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
● Separately mix dry ingredients: coconut flour, flaxseed, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
● Add the avocado mass to the dry ingredients and mix well.
● Preheat a non-stick pan. Lay out the dough and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
● Top with maple syrup if desired.
Hearty and healthy lunch
Cold avocado and cucumber soup
Unusual and , most importantly, a simple recipe that will diversify your dinner.
● cucumber - 4 pcs .;
● ripe avocado - 2 pcs .;
● lemon juice - 2 tbsp. l .;
● white wine vinegar - ½ tsp;
● olive oil - 1 tbsp. l .;
● salt - to taste;
● pepper - to taste.
● Peel avocados and cucumbers. If your cucumbers have large seeds, get rid of them too.
● Cut food into small pieces. Grind all ingredients in a blender. If the soup is very thick, dilute it with the required amount of water.
Despite the daunting word burger for any person who is losing weight, this lunch option contains no more calories than any other PP option.
● avocado - 1 pc .;
● egg - 1 pc .;
● chicken fillet - 150 g;
● onion - 1 pc .;
● Cut the chicken fillet into cubes together with the onion, then chop in a blender, adding spices.
● Form the resulting minced meat into regular chicken cutlets and fry them in a dry frying pan on both sides, covering with a lid.
● Wash the avocado, cut in half, peel and remove the flesh.
● Cook a chicken egg in a skillet without oil.
● Place half an avocado on a plate, place a cutlet, a fried egg in it and cover with the other half of an avocado.
● Finally, garnish a healthy dish with sesame seeds and serve.
Rolls are a very popular and delicious dinner option. And with avocado, it also becomes useful.
● rice for sushi - 160 gr .;
● ripe avocado - 1 pc .;
● seaweed nori - 2-3 leaves;
● sugar - 0.5 tbsp. spoons.
● Rinse the rice by pouring water over it. Pour fresh water over the rice several times until the liquid becomes clear. Put the rice in a deep saucepan, pour water in a 1: 1.5 ratio. Depending on the cooking mode, the water will be absorbed into the rice after a while. Remove the pan from the heat and, without removing the lid, leave for 15 minutes. Remember, warm rice is best when cooking rolls.
● For further actions, you will need a special bamboo mat (makisu), which is used for making rolls. Spread cling film on it and put half a sheet of nori algae.
Spread the rice evenly over the entire surface of the sheet. To prevent the rice from sticking to your hands, moisten them with lemon juice.
● Peel the avocado and cut it in half. Then cut into long strips and lay them along the rice. Once the filling is done, gently roll the roll. Cut the finished roll into 6 pieces.
Seafood salad with avocado
Seafood, healthy in itself, in a duet with avocado give not only useful properties, but also great taste.
● shrimp - 125 gr .;
● avocados - 3 pcs .;
● sour cream - 6 tablespoons;
● cilantro - 1 bunch;
● lime zest - to taste;
● salt - to taste.
● Boil the shrimps, let them cool.
● Cut avocasado in half, without peeling. Take out all the pulp from the halves obtained. You should have a kind of rind mold.
● Chop the flesh into small pieces and put it together with the shrimps in the tins. Chop cilantro finely. Add it to the sour cream along with the lime zest. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the sauce on top of the avocado and shrimp in the tins.