Hoverboards, how dangerous are they?
I will buy a certificate. Urgently. Inexpensive. Very dangerous
Five reasons that we managed to find out together with our expert, therapist, host of the program About the most important Alexey Bezymyanny .
Photo: Archive of the Moscow Department of Health
1. Risk for the heart. One of the main dangers of a sharp increase in stress is an increase in blood pressure and problems with the cardiovascular system. In this case, the patient may experience a transient ischemic attack, stroke or heart attack, and even cardiac arrest.
2. Avoiding injuries and complications. Many patients have diseases of the musculoskeletal system and the spine. An increase in the load on the joints and the spine can lead to inflammation of the joints and pinching of the existing hernia of the spine, which will knock a person out of the training process for a long time. The medical commission allows you to identify problems, undergo rehabilitation and select the distance that will not aggravate existing diseases.
Photo: RIA Novosti
3. Almost healthy. The medical commission is aimed at identifying diseases in the patient for which high loads are contraindicated.
4. Basic examination. The peculiarity of our mentality is to go to the doctors only if something starts to hurt. A thorough examination before the competition will help to get rid of this habit. Patients younger than 30 years old can start with a baseline examination, which includes a physical examination by a physician, blood pressure measurement, and electrocardiogram. If a predisposition to diseases of the cardiovascular system or the musculoskeletal system is revealed, an extended examination is required.
Photo: RIA Novosti
5. How to do it correctly? One of the main mistakes when participating in competitions or when attending training classes, as a rule, becomes too ambitious goals and a biased assessment of the capabilities of one's own body. A qualified specialist will help to assess the planned load and adjust it based on the general physical condition of a person.
Treat your health with care and take into account all the risks that may arise! This will help insure yourself and your body against unforeseen situations during sports. You can have your first examination today.