14 Foods to Reduce Hunger and Lose Weight Faster
How to quickly lose 14 kg and not ruin your health?
Many of us want to lose weight, and someone even succeeds, but not everyone knows how to maintain optimal weight after that, not gain weight again and not harm the body. Blogger Alina Khanykova shared her experience of losing weight, highlighted the main mistakes and made conclusions on how to lose weight correctly.
Alina said that as a child she did not go in for sports, and she was always overweight. At the moment when the girl decided to start losing weight, she weighed 59 kg with a height of 160 cm. Not so much, but the goal to achieve ideal parameters had already been set.
The blogger lost 14 kg pretty quickly, but ruined metabolism because I chose the wrong weight loss strategy.
Alina highlighted 2 main mistakes due to which her weight loss turned out to be ineffective:
- Just reduce the amount of food per day, without monitoring the diet.
At first, the girl decided to limit herself and stopped eating breakfast, drinking only a cup of coffee or tea in the morning. For lunch, she bought a mayonnaise salad from a hypermarket (100 g), and in the evening after work she ate heavy meals, for example, fried potatoes with meat.
Lose weight by 66 kg. I ate fast food every day and couldn't stop
Small steps that helped me lose weight throughout the year. Felicia Kesley's personal experience.
Intermittent fasting: how does it work?
New trend in losing weight. Will you be able to survive 16 hours without food?
- Eat only protein.
When Alina learned that consuming protein for weight loss is much healthier, than carbs, she made another mistake by simply removing carbs from her diet. The blogger ate boiled chicken or fish with cucumbers or beans. For breakfast, she ate cottage cheese or kefir.
Due to the wrong approach, Alina worsened her metabolism, harming her body. Now the girl has managed to reach an optimal weight of 48-49 kg, and her metabolism is no longer affected.
10 foods high in protein. What to eat after exercise
Protein bomb. Not only delicious, but also healthy food.
4 simple rules to help build and maintain muscle
Principles of Professor Luc van Loon that work 100%.
What helps to lose weight wisely?
- be sure to drink 1.5 - 2 liters of water per day;
- to eat about every 3 hours in small portions. The body will get used to the food intake and no longer have to store up to the maximum of nutrients from which fat is formed when eating 1-2 times a day;
- maintain a balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, and give preference to complex carbohydrates (rice, buckwheat, oatmeal), and not simple (pastries, bread, sugar);
- go in for sports, because the more muscles in the body, the faster the metabolism;
If you want to learn more about Alina Khanykova's weight loss story, watch these videos: