The Melania Trump Outfits That Caused A Stir
Hot August: 7 of the most fashionable swimwear this season
If you forgot about the sun, sea and beach with the World Cup, we return you to summer reality and tell you in detail about the best trends in the beach fashion industry. Which swimsuit is better to wear this season?
Trend # 1 - lacing
The fashionable solution of this season is a one-piece swimsuit with lacing. The main thing is that this lacing does not pinch your forms, but emphasizes them.
Trend # 2 - inscriptions
Solid and separate swimsuits with inscriptions are suitable for all girls without exception. The main thing is to understand what is written on your swimsuit.
Trend # 3 - polka dots
Classics of the 90s are back in fashion. Medium and small white peas will help make you slimmer, and large peas will help shape you. If you want to make your swimsuit totally retro, choose a high waist swimwear.
Trend # 4 - flounces
Swimwear with flounces look very gentle, but you need to understand that they visually increase the figure. Therefore, they are mostly suitable for thin girls.
Trend # 5 - sports style
The advantage of such swimsuits is that in addition to sunbathing and splashing in the sea, you can play sports in them and look appropriate. Therefore, this style of swimwear has not gone out of fashion for a long time.
Trend # 6 - prints
Prints are everywhere at the height of fashion, and this is not surprising. Flowers, geometric shapes, blurry colors - you can choose a swimsuit with a print for absolutely any shape and for the most demanding taste.
Trend # 7 - crop top
Many designers believe that the top of a swimsuit in the form of a top will become the trend of the 2018 beach season. Let's sum it up in September and check it out!
How to choose a swimsuit according to your body type?
1. Hourglass (type of figure with a clearly defined waist). The ideal type of figure, so choosing a swimsuit for him will not be difficult - after all, basically all models are sewn on him.
2. Pear type A or triangle (small chest and wide hips). The top of the leotard should have ties or fasteners around the neck, as well as horizontal patterns. But the bottom is monophonic, without ldetails.
3. Type T or inverted triangle (large chest and narrow hips). The swimsuit model should have wide straps, in the upper part of the one-piece model - vertical lines, patterns, asymmetric decor. Bottom - ruffles, flounces and ties on the sides. Another option is a plain top and bottom with prints, models with shorts.
4. Type H or rectangle. For a one-piece leotard - drawings, cutouts, inserts, symmetrical patterns, a belt at the waist.
5. Small breasts. Everything is simple here - models with push-ups.
6. For chubby girls. One-piece models from matte fabrics. Necessarily with vertical seams, cutouts and prints, but the drawings should not be large. The swimsuit must have underwired cups.