Хама акнун ПУЛДОР мешаванд! Сеюм рузи тренинги Саидмурод Давлатов бо забони точики бо Голос Мигранта
Guides to World Cup cities: hospitable Sochi
The date in the calendar is rapidly moving towards June 14 - the start of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.From that day, teams from all over the world will play in different cities of Russia. Fortunately, the 2018 World Cup is not only an opportunity to see your favorite foreign team in your native land, but also a great chance to visit other cities of our country. Believe me, they will definitely find something to surprise you with. We continue our series of guides with the Black Sea resort of Sochi.
Since the 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi has changed significantly since the past. Now it looks like a real European city. Transport interchanges with bridges and tunnels, a large amusement park, a neat embankment and numerous cafes, illuminated in the evening with warm lights. And if you are impatient to climb the mountains, then get ready to see good ski slopes with a convenient and understandable service.
How to get from the airport and from the railway station in Sochi?
The city is stretched along the sea coast, therefore there are several railway stations. At least, these are Dagomys, Sochi and Adler. The main station, Sochi, is located in the central area of the city, so there are no difficulties with transport. There are bus stops and taxi companies nearby.
The local airport is located in the Adler neighborhood. It is not close to the city center, but getting there is not at all difficult. There are several options:
- Taxi , which can be ordered at the airport's unified dispatch center or independently from the applications you know: Uber, Yandex-taxi, Get Taxi.
- Aeroexpress , which will deliver you comfortably and without traffic jams. It travels on the route Sochi-Airport-Sochi with an intermediate stop in Adler.
- Public transport , which runs almost every half hour from 5-7 am to 10-11 pm depending on the route. The bus schedule can be viewed here.
Where to live in Sochi?
It's better to worry about your place of residence before you leave. Of course, if you do not prefer extreme rest and do not want to waste time on the spot looking for accommodation. In my opinion, the best solution for choosing an overnight stay is rental sites. The well-known services Airbnb and Booking will help you contact the owners of the apartment. Here you can choose any area of Sochi. Do you want to live next to the stadium so that you can quickly return home after the match, or near the sea to sit on the shore at any time. Or maybe you will be attracted by accommodation near a ski resort. The decision is yours.
Average renting an apartment nand a day for one adult will cost 2-3 thousand rubles. But if you want to save money, then think about renting a room. Another saving option is hostels . There are a lot of them here, so you just have to choose. And, of course, the most commonplace option is hotel . After the 2014 Olympics, they settled in all parts of Sochi. Prices vary greatly, so you can surely find the one with the necessary amenities and at the right price.
How to get to the stadium in Sochi?
The matches of the World Cup will be held at the Olympic Fisht stadium. Since that time, a transport system has developed in the city, thanks to which it will be easy to get to the football field. The stadium is located in Adler on the territory of the Olympic Park. There are several ways to get to it:
- Swallow is the same express train that will take you to your destination in 45 minutes. By the World Cup, the interval between trains is promised to be reduced to 10-15 minutes. You can get on the train at the stations in Sochi, Matsesta, Khosta, Adler and in the Olympic Village. See the schedule here.
- City bus. The interval of movement to the World Cup will be reduced to 5 minutes. And on the days of the Championship, having a ticket and a FAN ID provides you with free travel to the stadium. These buses will be marked with a special sign.
|# 57||Sochi Airport - Olympic Park Railway Station - Agricultural Russia|
|№ 57K||№ 57К|
|# 100||Nekrasovskoe - Veseloe village - Mirny village - Adler railway station|
|№ 125С||MoreMall - railway station Sochi - railway station Adler - agricultural Russia - railway station Olympic Park|
|No. 124C||Sochi railway station - Olympic Park railway station - Nekrasovskoye - Veseloe village|
- Shuttle. If you have a ticket or accreditation, then feel free to look for additional buses marked with the letter S. They will take you directly to the stadium.
|Shuttle S1||Sochi Airport - san. Izvestia - Pans. Svetlana - Sochi railway station|
|Shuttle S2||Sochi railway station - pans. Svetlana - dignity. Izvestia - Olympic Park railway station|
|Shuttle S3||Sochi Airport - Olympic Park Railway Station|
- Personal transport. Of course, you can rent a car during your stay in Sochi. However, movement on it will be difficult, especially when traveling to the stadium. During large events, the passage through the territory of the Olympic Park is closed, as are the parking spaces inside it. If you still decide to get by personal transport, from the center of Sochi along the M-24 highway to st. Triumfalnaya or st. Champions (turn right onto the viaduct) before entering the Olympic Park. Stadium address for navigatora: Olimpiyskiy Avenue, Adler, Krasnodar Territory, Russia, 354340.
Mostly locals use buses: the network of their routes is quite large, and the interval is 15-20 minutes. Also, minibuses run around the city, so there is no large crowd of people at the stops. Buses and minibuses with numbers from 1 to 99 carry passengers within the same area. And numbers from 100 move to other districts and suburbs. The bus fare varies: within one region - 17 rubles, in the Central region - 19 rubles. The fare from one area to another depends on the distance. It will be available to ask the driver when boarding the bus.
Recommended to visit
- Embankment. Of course, this is the seaside. Escaping the hustle and bustle of your hometown, breathe in the salty air and relax. The embankments in Sochi are well equipped: benches, lanterns, cafes with verandas, and souvenir shops. For the curious and the impatient, there are slopes down to the sea, so you can walk along the stone beach or even climb the breakwater.
- Marine station. On the embankment, do not pass by the sea station. This is the sea gate of our country. A gallery adjoins the main two-story building. And in the courtyard there is a tower with a stainless steel spire, decorated with sculptures of the seasons. A fountain with the goddess of navigation in the center is installed on the square in front of the Marine Terminal. And it was here that an episode of the popular Soviet comedy film Diamond Arm was filmed.
- Arboretum. In Sochi, it is quite large. Here you can walk among centuries-old baobabs and cypresses, listen to birdsong and take a break by the fountain. Isn't it a fairy tale? Maybe you will like some special specimen of the southern flora.
- Olympic Park. Going to the stadium, do not forget to walk around its surroundings. This is a special historical place for a city and even a country. There is also the Olympic Village, where all the athletes lived during the competition. Who knows, maybe the look of these facilities will inspire you to take up a new sport.
- Water parks. If the sea water seems too cold for swimming, go to one of the Sochi water parks. Most are outdoors, so check the weather forecast ahead of time. Otherwise, a fun rollercoaster ride may end up playing hide and seek with the rain.
- Adler market. Is it possible to imagine a summer vacation without sweet fruits? Here you will find fresh vegetables and fruits from Abkhazia and Turkey. But local origin - fish, meat, honey and cheese. Take a look also at the spice shop, where spices are beautifully arranged in bags and jars. It sells figs, grapes, and, of course, churchkhela.
- Sochi Park. Thistheme park amusement rides. Many dizzying attractions here are based on old Russian myths and fairy tales. For example, the wings of the Firebird are one of the most exciting free fall rides. But don't be intimidated by the extreme slides, there will be entertainment in Sochi Park even for the smallest.
What to try in Sochi?
There is a Caucasian influence in the cuisine of Sochi, so it is somewhat different from the usual Russian. Be sure to try some of the local dishes to get a taste of the Black Sea city.
- Meat dishes . Khinkali, lula-kebab, kebabs are prepared in the best traditions, so give up extra big maca in the nearest fast food. Look for the most legendary in Khinkalnaya White Nights.
- Seafood. When you arrive at the seaside, don't leave without trying the local seafood. Otherwise, how can you remember the taste of the sea.
- Homemade wine. Taste at the on-site market, shop and enjoy. It is not necessary to understand, but it is worth keeping in mind the cool temper and the high degree of the drink.
- Mamalyga. A traditional Caucasian dish is steeply cooked porridge made from corn flour. The porridge itself is bland, so it is good to eat it with sauces and cheeses.
- Mchadi. Dense tortillas made from corn flour. In Sochi, they often replace regular bread.
Where to have a snack in Sochi?
Syndicate, Suluguni, Khmeli & Suneli, Olivier, La Terrace, Baran Rapan, Fettuccine, Frau Marta, House 1934, Cho? Kharcho !, Seagull, San Remo, Blue Sea, Sea / Sea, Rukkola, Yapona-Mama, Soho, Moyama Bar.
Budgetary establishments: Rice, Yaroslavna, Varenichnaya khata.
The average bill in a restaurant is about 1,5-2 thousand rubles. In a cafe, prices are even more pleasant. The most budgetary option is canteens. Here you can eat for 250-300 rubles.
Souvenirs: what to bring from Sochi?
In addition to the paraphernalia of the 2018 World Cup, you can take typical magnets, plates and the like. Of course, it is much more interesting to bring something not with the image of the Sochi landscapes, but with the spirit of the Black Sea coast. For example, sauces, honey or Isabella wine from grapes, a variety of which is typical for the south of Russia. You can also bring tea as a souvenir. The most widespread tea-growing farms are Dagomyschay and Matsesta tea. You can buy these goods almost everywhere.
When you come to the World Cup, don't get hung up on football matches. Russian cities can offer you so many amazing places, dishes and discoveries. The main thing is to prepare well for the trip and not be afraid of new experiences.