Vegan Parents Jailed For Starving Child! Vegan Diet To Blame?

Exposing phyto-babies. Body positive

A beautiful body is great, but you shouldn't turn your passion for sports into a manic goal. But this is exactly what popular fitness bloggers urge girls to do. To prove this by their own example, they publish in their accounts photos taken with a difference of one minute.

On the left I am 1% of the time, on the right - the remaining 99%, - admitted the popular phytoblogger Anna Victoria ( @annavictoria ), which is followed by about 1.5 million people.

Exposing phyto-babies. Body positive

Photo: instagram.com/annavictoria

A phytoblogger from Finland ( @saggysara ), which actively promotes on its page the phenomenon of body positive, adheres to similar views.

Exposing phyto-babies. Body positive

Photo: instagram.com/saggysara

Sarah is also trying to explain to hundreds of thousands of her subscribers that you can't throw yourself into the pool with your head and cause irreparable damage to your body by exercising to the limit, irrational diets and active consumption of sports supplements.

Exposing phyto-babies. Body positive

Photo: inst agram.com/saggysara

Both girls are absolutely sure that a beautiful body is an excellent result for those who really lead a healthy lifestyle, and not the primary goal in the pursuit of fashion. Remember that if you are healthy from the inside, then it will definitely become noticeable from the outside.

Nutmeg – An Overview of a Psychoactive Spice with Therapeutic Properties

Previous Post Korobko: the best players get into our national hockey team
Next Post Sasha Boyarskaya: I treat running as a favorite healthy habit