Gordon Ramsay’s Christmas | 3 Dishes to Prepare in Advance
Careful, Olivier! How to cook healthy meals for the New Year's table
New Year's Eve is a real test for those who have tried to keep their figure all year round. So you want to indulge yourself in snacks and desserts on the table. And we are ready to fully support you in this. The most fabulous and magical evening is worth spending it at dinner with loved ones and indulging in a glass of sparkling wine. And in order not to overdo it with the number of calories, we have prepared five delicious alternative recipes that you can pamper yourself and your guests.
Found a simple and original recipe for an appetizer that will definitely surprise everyone. To prepare it you will need: ⠀
- grated cheese - 100 g.
- boiled chicken breast - 300 g.
- ricotta / cream cheese - 200 g.
- spices - garlic, black pepper, salt ⠀
- carrots - 2-3 large ⠀
Cooking method: ⠀
- Boil the breast and carrots.
- Combine grated cheese, cooked fiber cut chicken, ricotta and spices, stir well.
- Grate the finished carrots and place them on plastic wrap.
- Roll up a ball of cheese and chicken mixture and wrap the carrots with cling film. ⠀
- Decorate ready-made tangerines with leaves from real ones and serve.
Perhaps this is one of the easiest snacks to prepare. This dish looks very nice on the table, and most importantly, it won't scare you with a large number of harmful and high-calorie ingredients. ⠀
You will need:
- tomatoes - 4 pcs.
- cream cheese - 250 gr.
- slightly salted fish (trout, salmon) - 200 gr.
- garlic - 2 teeth.
- greens - to your taste, here - parsley, cilantro, dill
- Finely chop the greens and combine with the cream cheese.
- Add garlic and diced fish.
- For tomatoes, cut off the tops and peel the middle.
- Add the filling to the tomatoes.
Light salad with chicken and nuts
Another salad option for your New Year's table is also not difficult. The main secret is replacing mayonnaise with yogurt. By the way, this life hack can be used in the preparation of many other dishes. Don't thank.
Still, to make this salad you will need:
- eggs - 4 pcs.
- chicken fillet - 300 g.
- celery - 4 roots
- walnuts - 100 g.
- apple - 1 pc.
- yoghurt for dressing
- Boil eggs and chicken breast.
- Cut all ingredients into small cubes.
- Add yogurt as dressing and stir.
- Decorate the salad with nuts.
Main course: accordion chicken
With this recipe, you can cook not only the breast, but also the whole chicken for all guests. It turns out smart and quite festive. ⠀
You will need:
- boneless chicken breast
- tomato - 1 pc.
- cheese - 50 g.
- sour cream - 1 tablespoon
- garlic - 2 teeth.
- paprika - 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon
- Make deep pocket cuts in the chicken.
- Grease a baking dish with vegetable oil, put the chicken in it.
- Sprinkle with paprika, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Rub the mixture into the meat.
- Insert tomato wedges and cheese slices into the pockets.
- Mix sour cream with garlic through a press, with salt and pepper. Grease the chicken.
- Cover with foil and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for an hour. Then remove the foil and return the chicken to the oven until it is baked until golden brown.
Christmas cake with dried fruits
How can you do without desserts? However, store-bought high-calorie cake can be replaced with a healthier alternative. Cupcake without sugar and milk just sounds complicated. In fact, there are seven cooking steps for which you will need:
- Raisins - 150 g.
- Dried apricots - 100 g.
- Prunes - 100 g.
- Walnuts - 100 g.
- Rice flour - 110 g.
- C \ z flour - 110 g.
- Cinnamon - 3 tsp
- Ginger, nutmeg, vanillin - pinch each
- Applesauce for children - 200 g.
- Apple - 200 g.
- Baking powder —10 g.
- Coconut oil - 2 tablespoons
- Pour raisins and dried apricots with not very hot water, prunes for a few minutes, after which the dried fruits should be washed and dried with a paper towel.
- Cut prunes and dried apricots into small pieces and chop the walnuts.
- Puree the fresh apples, peeled and cored, using a blender, mix with the finished puree.
- Mix flour with baking powder and spices, combine with fruit and nut mass.
- Then add puree and butter. Mix everything thoroughly, but very gently.
- Put the dough into the mold and level it - you need to send the mold to a preheated oven up to 160 ° С for 50-70 minutes. Cupcake readiness mYou can check with a wooden toothpick.
- The finished cake should be allowed to cool at room temperature. Sprinkle with cocoa, cinnamon or protein before serving.