7-Minute Morning Workout Routine For Men (Boost Your Metabolism)
15 minutes a day: a set of exercises for busy men
Continuing our series of articles on simple yet effective exercises that you can do anywhere you want. Last time we wrote about a 15-minute workout for women, this time a special set of exercises for busy men.
No time to explain: 5 highly effective exercises for women
A toned body in 15 minutes a day.
This set should be done as quickly as possible, trying not to allow long breaks between exercises.
Before you start exercising, it is important to warm up your body. Jumping in place is ideal for this. Perform 70 jumps before the main set of exercises.
Number: 25 times
- Lie on your back with your arms along your torso or behind your head.
- Bring your left knee to your right elbow. Then right knee to left elbow.
Do the exercise slowly at first, then you can increase the speed.
Strikes in place
Amount: 40 times
Technique of execution:
- Take a boxing stance, bend your knees slightly.
- Place your hands in front of your face.
- Shift your weight to your right foot and alternately try hitting (right and left).
Number: 30 times
- Put your feet together.
- Start jumping from side to side.
- Increase your jumping speed and height every day.
Amount: 20 times
If you are just getting started, you should start with simple push-ups.
However, over time, they can become more difficult.
What happens if you do 100 push-ups every day?
The challenge that replaces your gym. Personal experience of Sam Stryker.
Number: 50 times
- Take a push-up position.
- It is important to keep your back straight.
- Move your legs as if you were running in place.